Customer-orientated magazines (like Smiles & Faces) are used in parallel industries and are proven to help organisations achieve the following marketing objectives:
- Act as a single document representing all products and services
- Increase interest in products and services
- Significantly increase sales
- Develop new contacts economically
- Increase the visibility of any organisation by supporting its internet and other media presence
10 reasons you should have your own personalized, branded practice magazine
- This magazine has been proven to guarantee an increase in practice revenue, through increased patient recruitment.
- You can kiss goodbye to the days when your practice was cluttered with multiple leaflets, gathered from unrelated suppliers or organizations.
- The magazines will help you advertize your own services and market yourself directly to your patient base and dentists.
- You can educate your patients through its high quality, informative, understandable, journalistic content.
- The self-referral sheet can be used for data capture, enabling potential patients to submit their personal information directly to you.
- Make savings on printing costs, as this will replace messy new patient referral packs, newsletters, leaflets etc.
- It is a great penetrative public relations tool, which is more readily accepted by dentists and other referral sources, a well-produced magazine is viewed positively (local dentists and others do not like giving out your leaflets but will hand out a high quality magazine).
- Your magazine will become recognized as a trusted opinion source within the dental market, further cementing your reputation as an opinion leader. Patients will affiliate you as a reputable provider of specialist orthodontic treatment
- It serves as a reference guide which your readers can utilize and keep over a long period of time. Research proves that magazines are kept for years, whereas leaflets are discarded within days or weeks. By using it as a staff training manual, you can harmonize the information and advice given to your patients.
- Today’s patient does extensive pre-consultation research prior to visiting your practice. It is smarter to participate in the research process by sending them copies of your magazine before a consultation.