Upon circulating your own patient-education magazine, you will notice significant increases in:
- Enquiries – telephone, email, front desk and within the practice.
- Referrals – from other clinicians and more importantly directly from patients or other non-specialist sources.
- Treatment Uptake – you will notice a change in the total number of sales of treatments and services, as evidenced by others who have the magazine.
- Profile – people within your catchment area should recognize both your name and the brand of the practice more readily.
- Recognition – local dental referrers and patients will see you as a professional opinion leader, who they can trust to provide accurate information and advice.